- Initial Training Networks (ITNs): Overall: 7%; UK: 16%
- Intra-European Fellowships (IEFs): Overall: 24%; UK: 30%
- European Reintegration Grants (ERGs): Overall: 65% (!); UK: 57%
- International Reintegration Grants (IRGs): 67% (!!); 78% (!!!)
- Industry-Academia Partnerships & Pathways (IAPPs): Overall: 16%; UK: 20%
- International Outgoing Fellowships (IOFs): Overall: 20%; UK: 29%
- International Research Staff Exchange Scheme (IRSES): Overall: 65%; UK: 66%
- International Incoming Fellowships (IIFs): Overall: 15%; UK: 18%
- Co-Funding of Regional, National & International Programmes (COFUND): Overall: 66%; UK: 100% (though that was one application out of one).
Monday, 5 July 2010
Talking of Marie Curie...
I attended an interesting session on the Marie Curie Fellowships last week at the UKRO Conference. It was interesting to get some insights into how the UK's done with these. Here are some stats, with the overall success rates for all countries first, and then the success rates for the projects that involve the UK second: