The University’s second annual Research Prize competition is open for nominations. The Prizes recognise exceptional achievements in research and are open to all research active staff and doctoral students at Kent.
The following prizes will be offered annually:
- Three University Prizes (worth £1,000 each)
- University Research Prize
- University Early Career Research Prize
- University Postgraduate Research Prize
- Nine Faculty Prizes (worth £500 each)
- Faculty Research Prize (one to be awarded per Faculty)
- Faculty Early Career Research Prize (one to be awarded per Faculty)
- Faculty Postgraduate Research Prize (one to be awarded per Faculty)
Note that the insert in this term’s newsletter contained a typo on the award amounts; the above figures are correct. The financial prize will take the form of a transfer to the winner’s School budget, and can be used for travel and subsistence in relation to research, including conference fees, books, consumables, survey costs, or any cost that can be shown to relate to their research.
For more information and the nomination form, go to: http://www.kent.ac.uk/researchservices/prizes.html
For details of last year’s winners, go to: http://www.kent.ac.uk/research/prizes/