But what do you think? The document poses 42 questions, including:
- What should the UK’s high-level objectives be for FP8?
- How can FP8 support innovation in the UK?
- What are your views on the split of the FP7 budget between specific programmes? Should this change in FP8?
- Which areas of Framework Programme funding provide the most EU added-value? And which the least?
- Can efficiencies be found in the Framework Programme because of overlaps between different areas of funding?
- Which grand challenges are best tackled on an EU-wide rather than a national level? Within these areas which particular aspects would benefit from an interdisciplinary focus?
- How should FP8 engage with countries outside the EU?
- Should ERC’s current emphasis on funding a single investigator continue into FP8?