The Grants Factory provides academics and researchers with the inside knowledge on how funders work and what makes them tick. As a result, those who attend have a much better chance of success.
The programme speakers are colleagues from Kent and elsewhere, including those who work as reviewers, panellists, and officers for the funders. These workshops are complemented by the Early Career Research Network.
- The Essential Elements of a Good Application Friday 28 November 2014, 12noon-3pm
- BBSRC Mock Panel Thursday 4 December 2014, 2:30-4:30pm
- Using Research Professional to Find the Best Funding Scheme for You Monday 8 December 2014, 1-2pm (talk) & 2:30-4pm (interactive session)
- The Essential Elements of a Good Leverhulme Fellowship Application Wednesday 4 February 2015, 2-4pm
- EPSRC Mock Panel Thursday 12 February 2015, 1-4pm
- AHRC Mock Panel Wednesday 18 February 2015, 12noon-2pm
- ESRC Mock Panel Wednesday 11 March 2015, 2-4pm
- Engaging with Politicians & Policy Makers through Parliament Thursday 19 March 2015
- Interdisciplinary Sandpits Dates TBC