Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

ARMA Getting out of Here

Well excitement's mounting for the ARMA Conference next week. I hope to see some of you there: I'll be taking part in sessions on Key Performance Indicators with Jon Deer (lots of heckling for this, please), and on Using Social Media in Research Support with Adam Golberg, David Young and Julie Northam (heckling voluntary).

In addition I've teamed up with Jacqueline Aldridge to do a poster around the 'Grants Factory' concept. I've used my moribund cartooning skills to try and reinvigorate the lost art of the conference poster. Come along and see the real thing in all its g(l)ory.

If you tweet, the hashtag for the Conference is #arma2012, so you can join in virtually if you can't make it in person.

3 comments:

  1. That poster is sublime. I'll eat my trousers if it doesn't win.*

    *NB "trousers" may be substituted for the equally inedible Holiday Inn breakfasts if you don't actually win...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great presentation on social media at ARMA, Phil - much enjoyed and provoked ideas for a Twitter feed at my institution. Shall definitely be following @frootle and the rest if it pans out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and looking forward to following you. Let me know when you're up and running.

    ReplyDelete